Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo felicitates with six ndi Anambra indigenes who have been conferred with the title of the Fellow of Nigeria Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
The Governing Council of the NIPR had recently admitted the following personalities as fellows of the institute:
- Prof. Kate Azuka Omenugha, Former Commissioner for Basic Education and South East Consultant Human Capital Development, Nigeria
- Prof. Angela Nkiru Nwammuo, Chairman of NIPR Anambra State Chapter and Head of Department of Mass Communication Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Igbariam campus
- Dr. Ogonna Wilson Anunike, Dept of Mass Communication, Federal Polytechnic Oko
- Dr. Ozioma Nwankwo, National Examinations Council, NECO
- Rev. Fr. Prof. B.A.C. Obiefuna, NIPR Council Member and Former Director of General Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
- Mr. Obini Onuchukwu, Former PRO, Federal Polytechnic Oko
- Hon. Ichie (Sir) Fred Chukwuelobe, Former CPS to Gov Ngige
It said the award confirmed them as celebrated professional public relations experts in Nigeria.
“The benchmark for an Anambra man is excellence! These compatriots have distinguished themselves in the art of perception management, become fountains of knowledge and exemplary senior citizens whom younger generations find inspiration from.”
It is also worthy to note that Anambra State has the highest number of distinguished personalities conferred with the rank of “Fellows” for this year
Governor Soludo therefore charges them to accept the confirment of the NIPR Fellowship Award as a higher calling to serve their fatherland.